Exfoliating Sugar Scrub
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
A Gentle Exfoliating Sugar Scrub for a Gorgeous Glow
Whether you want to nourish your dry skin and get rid of rough patches or just want to get that silky smoothness and gorgeous glow that comes from delicious body polish, try our Exfoliating Sugar Scrub!
Why Choose Our Sugar Scrub?
We know there are a TON of sugar scrubs, body polishes, and more out there, so what set's ours apart?
Check out our ingredients:
- Natural Sugar is a gentle exfoliant that can buff and polish your skin without irritating it.
- Mango butter is a luxuriously rich butter that absorbs quickly and nourishes your skin with vitamin C, vitamin E, and omega fatty acids and antioxidants leaving it soft and supple.
- Sunflower and rice bran oils are lightweight oils packed with linoleic and oleic acids that nourish and restore your skin without leaving you feeling greasy.
- Plant derived emollients that protect your skin and offer a great glide.
Even better, this is an emulsified sugar scrub! This means that instead of sitting on your skin feeling oily after you rinse the sugar off, it takes on a smooth, lotion-like creamy feel when it gets wet, absorbing into your skin while the excess rinses cleanly away, leaving you feeling soft, smooth, and glow-y.
Available in these top-selling scents:
- Lemon Tree
- Vanilla & Black Raspberry
- Cactus Blossom
- Soft Lemongrass
- Coconut Cabana
- Orange Blossom
- Peppermint Twist
- Brazilian Sun Bum
Of course our Exfoliating Sugar Scrub is phthalate-free, paraben-free, and cruelty-free so you can feel good about using it while you feel good for using it.
Ingredients: Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Mango Butter, Rice Bran Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Fragrance, Vitamin E, Preservative: Propylene Glycol (and) Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
Net Weight: 4 oz
Note: While this is an emulsified scrub which allows it to rinse away with water, it may leave your tub or shower slippery, so be sure to be careful when using it!