Activated Charcoal & Tea Tree Shampoo Bar
Tulip Tree Soap Company
Regular price $8.00
Try Our Activated Charcoal Shampoo Bar for a Healthy Scalp and Gorgeous Hair
Having a healthy, clean scalp is essential to your hair looking and feeling fantastic, and if your scalp is oily, itchy, or flaky, you may need a little extra cleansing power.
But if you're using a shampoo that's too harsh, it's going to strip all the natural and necessary oils from your scalp and hair, which dries your hair out and causes your scalp to produce even more oil, and next thing you know, you're in an endless cycle of dry and itchy or oily and stringy. Vicious.
So, we formulated our best selling Gentle Cleanse Shampoo Bar specifically for a healthy scalp!
Why Choose Our Activated Charcoal Shampoo Bar?
Our Charcoal Shampoo Bar offers the following benefits for your hair and scalp:
- No sulfates that are overly drying or irritating.
- Natural nettle leaf has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties
- Gentle, plant-based cleansing ingredients
- Cocoa butter and sunflower oil offer nourishment and moisturizing
- Activated charcoal adds extra cleansing to your scalp, to open the pores and follicles to draw out impurities;
- Tea tree essential oil relieves dry scalp and dandruff issues and has antiseptic, antifungal, and antibacterial properties;
- Rosemary essential oil eases a dry, itchy scalp and minimizes inflammation;
- Cedarwood essential oil has anti-inflammatory properties and can soothe itching and flaking;
- Eucalyptus essential oil adds a bright eye opening scent to start your day right
- Rice and quinoa proteins to strengthen your hair
But wait, there's more! Additional benefits of our Activated Charcoal & Tea Tree Shampoo Bars include:
- Waste Free/Plastic Free - No plastic bottles junking up your shower or a landfill!
- Long-lasting - One 3-ounce bar lasts as much as 3 16 oz bottles of shampoo!
- Cruelty-free - We don't test on animals, and neither do our ingredient suppliers!
- Paraben-Free and Phthalate-Free - No weird chemicals
- Handmade in small batches to ensure quality control
How to Use a Solid Shampoo Bar
If you've never used a shampoo bar, it's easy. Get your hair wet, rub the bar between your hands to work up a lather or just rub the bar directly on your head. Massage it into your hair and scalp with your fingers so you get an awesome lather ( a little usually goes a LONG way!). Then rinse as usual!
Keep your bar dry between uses so it lasts a longer time - we recommend our handcrafted wooden soap dishes.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI), Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate (SLSa), Cocomidopropyl Betaine, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, Refined Cocoa Butter, Centrimonium Chloride, Sunflower Oil, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein, Essential Oil Blend (Tea Tree, Cedarwood, Rosemary, Eucalyptus) Activated Charcoal, Nettle Leaf, Preservative (Propylene Glycol (and) Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate)
Net Weight: 3 oz